REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & CQC SUPPORT
We work in conjunction with Apolline to provide a full turnkey solution to successfully register your new practice with the CQC or support you when you make major changes to existing premises.
Since its’ inception in 2010 Apolline has been providing dental practices with a one stop shop for all regulatory and CQC support. Whether that is help with a new start up practice, a refurbishment or on going support with ensuring your practice becomes and remains compliant, Apolline has the solution for you.
Founded by two dentists, each practice we work with has a support package tailored specifically to their needs.
The CQC are very clear about what they are looking for and many dentists struggle with interpreting the regulations and translating them into exactly what is needed. Apolline will take care of this for you.
Tailored to you individual needs
Everything Apolline does is tailored to clients’ needs so you get the support you need and don’t pay unnecessary costs.
CQC support for practice start-ups
Our support package for new start-ups usually involves full project management to ensure the successful opening of a dental practice that complies with the CQC’s Fundamental Standards including:
- Helping with CQC registration documentation, including DBS disclosures
- Providing all necessary policies and procedures – tailored specifically to your practice
- Advising on compliance items and mandatory signage that needs to be displayed through the practice
- Providing checklists for all compliance items
- Arranging Legionella and fire risk assessments (external companies)*
- Undertaking all necessary risk assessments
- Providing all logs required in practice
- Advising on and setting up personnel folders
- Providing induction training
- Advising on handling the CQC registered manager interview
- Undertaking pre-opening audit